SMALL GROUP STRENGTH TRAINING
Up to 80% of runners get injured every year.
Heavy strength training can decrease your likelihood of injury by 40%, while improving your running economy & VO2 Max.
Why wouldn't you want to decrease your odds?
It's always easier with a team.
Our small group strength programs are instructed by Doctors of Physical Therapy & are designed for those looking to gain strength, confidence, and independence with heavier lifting.
Here's what you can expect:
- In-person strength training at Steady State - groups of 4-6 people.
- Option for once or twice per week.
- Each month there are new primary lifts as the main focus.
- The primary lifts are paired with other movements to address core strength, stability, and plyometrics for bone and tendon health.
- Examples of lifts programmed include:
- Romanian Deadlift
- Overhead Squat
- Back Squat
- Front Squat
- Push Press
- Bench Press
- Overhead Press
- Hang Clean
- Power Clean