You don't need to be an elite runner to benefit from having a coach. Our coaching services can help runners of all abilities, whether you are just getting started or have been running your entire life.
We can help you:
- Make training modifications to accommodate your injury - while keeping you running.
- Follow a return to running program after a layoff.
- Recognize fatigue, overtraining, and recovery errors to prevent injuries and allow for consistency in your training.
- Commit to long term results.
- Stay healthy.
We coach runners in a wide range of events including trails/ultras, track (800m-10k), and the roads (5k - Marathon).
Not sure if we'd be a good fit? Contact us for a free consult to discuss your goals and ask us questions.
Our coaching includes:
- Initial conversation to understand your history and goals to develop a starting point.
- Running program updated every week, with modifications as needed.
- Easy access to program through VDot O2 website/app.
- Unlimited access to your coach, through email/text/app.
- Monthly strategy phone calls with your coach.
"For runner-specific Physical Therapy and coaching in Northern New England, this is the place."
Meet the Coaches
Specializing in coaching the following distances: 5k, 10k, half-marathon, marathon.
Kourtney ran distance at the University of Maine - with a 5k PR of 18:05.
Since college she's run a 1:25 half marathon, 3:07 marathon, became the head coach of Regis College in Mass, and has spent the last 2 years as the head XC and Track & Field coach at the University of New England.
Specializing in coaching the following distances: 800 meter, mile, 5k, 10k, half-marathon, marathon.
Kevin competed in the middle distance events at the University of New Hampshire.
After college he ran an indoor mile PR of 4:00.00, and last fall he made his marathon debut with a 2:27.
Kevin has collegiate and high school coaching experiences and is currently enjoying coaching at the middle school level.